Sunday, December 14, 2014

It's a mad house

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

Welcome to the horrible, wretched deposit for my depraved hobby ideas and activities. I guess I've finally decided to take the plunge and commit to this blogging thing. So, hang on to your hats, it's gonna be a wicked ride. IT'S A MAD HOUSE!!!




WHY ARE YOU HERE?

You're here because you probably have nothing better to do, or you're procrastinating, or you're looking for an excuse not to paint your miniatures (unforgivable). You're here because like me, you've probably devoted all your spare time and sanity to collecting and painting little men and/or monsters. You're probably going to find alot of Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 stuff here. I'm currently a devoted "Oldhammer" fanatic, but I also have "modern" 40k armies. You might find some Pre-Heresy stuff on here from time to time, as its one of the many projects laying around my hobby space.

WHO AM I?

Who am I? Who are you? Who is anybody? I'm a madman, possessed of multiple personalities. There are some who call me Chris, but I think they're imaginary. Others know me as Darrin.... that guy is an asshole. Others know me as Bulldoglopez: artist, lover, warrior... genius. Call me whatever you want, but I am really your spirit guide through the depths of my miniature world of death and depravity.




2 comments: